RATES AND INSURANCE PAYMENTS
Regular fee: $90 per session.
Initial Intake Fee: $90
Sliding Scale Fee Range: $65-$90. (See Sliding Scale Discounts below)
Out of network care: If your insurance company isn't listed below, I will provide you with documentation to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. (See Questions to ask your insurance provider, Out of Network below)
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Medicare (I am unable to accept Medicaid as the secondary insurance)
Crescent Health Solutions
Healthsmart Benefit Solutions
Out of Network
Lifesync/Humana (In Progress)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Questions to ask your insurance provider (In Network)
To avoid any concerns with payment, contact your insurance company and ask them...
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay for each session?
- How many mental health visits per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Questions to ask your insurance provider (Out of Network)
If you are using out of network benefits and intend to have your therapy payment reimbursed back to you, the following questions may help in your conversation with your insurance provider:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits that cover mental health services?
- Do I have a deductible for out-of-network coverage and how much is it?
- What percentage of out-of-network charges are reimbursed once deductible has been met?
- Is there a limit on the number of sessions my plan covers in a year?
Sliding Scale Discounts
Sliding Scale Discount appointments are available for those not using insurance. Same day payment is required. Please ask about availability.
Payment is required at the time of the session by cash or credit card. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover accepted.
No-Show and Cancellation Policy
Unless there is an unavoidable emergency (eg: car accident, hospitalization, house fire, etc.) and you fail to show for a scheduled appointment or cancel in less than 24 hours you will be charged the full fee for the session, including first/initial appointment. Please note that no-show and cancellation fees cannot be submitted to insurance or paid for with other accounts.
Any other questions? Please call Keith at 828-592-2078 or click here to send an email.